Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NeoBux Experiment 4th Update

Neobux Wednesday

Hello everyone!  I've moved my Neobux experiment updates from Mondays to Wednesdays thus I now call it NeoBux Wednesday!


Based on the image, it looks like we're doing fairly well in getting more referrals.  I now have 63 Rented Referrals.  I just added 25 today.  So based on the referral clicks (1,005), I've earned $5.025 from Referral clicks.  Not bad I guess.

Unfortunately though, for some reason, my CrowdFlower badge dropped to 1 for unknown reasons. This means that I won't be doing much from their tasks thus reducing earning from them; thus I won't have enough $ now to use for renting, recycling, and extending the Rented Referrals.  We'll wait and see.

Btw, if you're interested in doing the same experiment, please feel free to use my referral code by clicking on the image below.  Thank you!

click to earn

No comments:

Post a Comment