Monday, April 20, 2015

NeoBux Monday 2nd

It's another NeoBux Monday, 2nd Monday edition.


It's pretty much more than the 2nd week of my NeoBux experiment and now I have basically 8 rented referrals and $4 in the main balance.  The plan right now is build up the number of rented referrals to 300.  300 is the maximum number of rented referrals that a Standard member can rent.  After that, we'll try bumping up to a Gold membership.

If you don't want to invest money in NeoBux, you can do what I'm currently doing.  I work on MiniJobs offered by CrowdFlower tasks via NeoBux.  I use what I earn here for renting, recycling and extending referrals.

If you're thinking of joining NeoBux, you can use my referral link CLICK HERE.  Thank you and just comment below if you have questions.  You can also fully use their Forums page.  There are lots of people who are willing to help out with your concerns too.

No comments:

Post a Comment