Saturday, October 9, 2010

Brief SEO Round Up for Me

As many of you have already noticed, I've been doing SEO for roughly a year now. Maybe a year or so of link building (off page SEO) and about 1 or 2 months of On Page SEO. I started just August of 2009. I started out in the office with my colleague Mike B. We were both optimizing webuywatches.com for a lot of keywords but mainly as our boss requested "sell my rolex." Eventually we got place it number 1 in the 3 major search engines: google.com, yahoo.com, and bing.com.

Our bosses were so happy that we were commended and another site was born which. Mike B was assigned to sustain the rankings for webuywatches.com while I was assigned to the new site (watchbrokers.com). I hope everything will turn out well with WB. :0)

This October, I'm also helping out do some SEO work for a friend. Ofcourse I'm doing this at home. :p Heads up to everyone, I'm working on gamersfield.com, request.ph, and still on freedailyads.com.

Well that's about it for now. Have a great weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment